The Braselton family was pleased to have the opportunity to get the school year started off right for dozens of local school kids this year. Recently, Michelle and Bart stopped by the ECF Community Center: http://www.ecf-cc.org to visit with the kids who participate in the organization’s tutoring program and give out backpacks full of school supplies so they were ready and excited about the upcoming Fall semester.
These kids are the future of our community, and supporting their education is one of the ways that we feel will have the most impact on the decades to come. Not to mention that we had fun hanging out with them!
The Braselton family has always prioritized supporting local charities that benefit children- we consider these programs to have a large impact on the future of our community and the lives of those most vulnerable in our society. This week, ECF Community Center made our day by recognizing Braselton Homes, Inc. for contributing to the programs they offer to children. The ECF offers after-school tutoring, as well as food distribution, and family counseling to children in need. We were treated to student presentations of the projects they completed, as well as a very special project of Braselton Homes houses drawn by the children that touched our hearts.
If anyone would like to join us in helping the ECF continue to offer these programs to children please visit http://ecf-cc.org/
The Braselton Homes team had an amazing time making the Sparkling City a little more sparkly by donating roofing materials to the Sea City Work Camp this June.
Volunteers from across the city spent a week painting and repairing low-income homes in Corpus Christi neighborhoods, and we were honored to be involved in helping this project along.
Homeowner Debbie Brooks had fun with “The Pink Team,” a group of all female volunteers including gals from Braselton as they painted her house and rehabbed the roof.
Professional Builder Magazine has again recognized Braselton Homes as a Housing Giant among the Largest Home Builders in the Nation, and the only Homebuilder in the Coastal Bend to be so honored.
This is great news for the third generation local builders, but also great news for the Coastal Bend area, as it shows that unprecedented growth and development have now taken place for the past several years.
“We are committed to building as many houses as we can while still maintaining the highest standards of smart, ecological home building,” says Bart Braselton, VP of Operations for the company. “Making sure our city’s footprint is growing in a sustainable way and that people moving here have the option to build the home of their dreams in the neighborhood that has everything they want means that people will continue to be attracted to our area and we will all benefit.”
We’re so proud to be a Housing Giant, and want to thank all of our customers for believing in our product and making this possible.
Braselton Homes was honored to be the first builder to receive a Conservation and Environmental Stewardship Award from Corpus Christi’s Coastal Bend Bays Foundation at its award ceremony December 3 at the American Bank Center.
Our area is experiencing unprecedented growth. Being able to build a home of their own for hundreds of families every year while at the same time protecting and promoting our local environment is both an honor and a privilege, and are so pleased to be honored for our contributions to #greenbuilding in our hometown.
Braselton Homes Ranked in Top 200 on National Homebuilding List
Braselton Homes has, again, been ranked among the largest homebuilders in the United States by one of the building industry’s top publications.
Braselton Homes was named #143 out of 30,000 members of the National Association of Home Builders on the Builder Next 100, Builder’s Magazine’s listing of the top builders. The list is found here:http://www.builderonline.com/builder-100/builder-100-list/2016/?next=true
“It is such an honor to be recognized on the national stage for the growth and opportunity right here in our hometown of Corpus Christi, TX. Now in our third generation of the Braselton family building homes in the Coastal Bend, we have enjoyed the chance to offer generations of our friends and neighbors the opportunity to build the home of their dreams for their families to enjoy. With our offerings of livable, affordable, and innovative Eco Home floorplans, as well as energy efficient construction, we will continue to set the standard for affordable, sustainable growth in our area to keep our communities vibrant and appealing to home buyers for many years to come.”
From the Braselton family to yours, BHI would like to wish you a happy and blessed Christmas. We’ve spent the last few weeks focused on helping out in our community, including raising over $3000 for the Food Bank of Corpus Christi, donating four shopping carts full of toys to Toys for Tots, and collecting dozens of coats for the Women’s Shelter of South Texas. We are so proud of our employees for their active support of our neighbors in need in the Coastal Bend!
As the year draws to a close, we are also appreciate AEP for acknowledging our efforts into making each home as energy efficient as possible with the Market Leader, High Performance Home and Highest Single Home kWh Savings Awards.
This year, and every other year in our 40 plus years as homebuilders, we are so grateful for the opportunity to build our community’s future, one happy homeowner at a time.
See you in the neighborhood,
Here are some tricks your Used Home may be playing on you:
- An electric bill that is like playing Russian Roulette every time you open it- you wonder every month how high it will be this time
- Scary building materials that can make you sick unless you are careful (and ready to renovate) such as lead paint, asbestos ceiling tiles, formaldehyde flooring, moldy carpet, or filthy ductwork
- Ticking time bomb appliances that can break at any moment and wreck your Christmas budget. (I’m talking to you, air conditioning and hot water heater!)
- Poor insulation that will mean that you spend a fortune trying to keep that legendary Corpus Christi wind out of your house this winter and your expensive cool air inside in the summer
- Cheap contractor grade materials that trick you into spending all of your free time being Mr. and Mrs. Fixit every weekend
Treat yourself to a Braselton Home with:
- Guaranteed air conditioning bills
- Building materials carefully chosen to ensure that they are of the highest quality and good for the environment and certified Low Emission so that your new carpet or paint doesn’t make you sick from inhaling toxins
- Brand new Certified Energy Star Appliances under warranty to ensure your piece of mind and keep your electric bill down
- Open cell spray foam insulation and radiant barrier decking ensure that your home is keeping the outside air out, and our unique fresh air intake system keeps the air circulating inside your home to prevent the buildup of dangerous carbon monoxide and other toxins
- Natural granite and wood flooring, CFL lighting, and our top of the line materials promise that you’re home maintenance days are over
- The Peace of mind comes with every BraseltonBuilt home- your family is living in a Green Home that is better for the environment and better for you!
Braselton Homes considers building our community through supporting local nonprofits an essential part of our business. September 30 from 5-8 p.m. we’ll host a night at Funtrackers to benefit our local American Heart Association- come join us! Presale wristbands are $20 each and can be purchased at our Rancho Vista model home at 7638 Rancho Vista Drive or our offices at 5337 Yorktown. Or you can buy the wristbands at the door for $25.
It will be a great night of fun and fellowship as well as part of the Heart Walk movement. For more information, call us at 991- 4710.